TitanZen
Star II
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Link to MyAsus not present
Model: UX581GV
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/202003/08/180214p8w0tne8hte291w0.png

So after getting all the updates and doing a rest on this pc before actually putting it to heavy use the link to my asus dissapeared. I tired to manually install the updated apps but I would get a message saying my device does not support this. I find it odd because I saw it breifly then it was gone. Anyone know any information on this?
26 REPLIES 26

Liviu
Rising Star II
junaidmahmood12345 posted on 2020/3/21 02:21 I did a factory reset of my laptop on January, and installed the latest version 2.2.14.0 this month, ...
Windows is up to date. All drivers are up to date from the ASUS drivers page. Maybe it's not available in certain regions?

Junaid_Mahmood
Star II
Try this, uninstall the new version/downgrade to older version of ASUS system control interface driver, then open MYASUS, search for new update, it should say new system control interface driver found, click on update/install, and restart laptop, I think because you need to update it via MYASUS to get implemented into MYASUS properly, not the EXE file, that is how I installed it. So basically install the driver via MYASUS, not the EXE file.

mishha007
Star I
junaidmahmood12345 posted on 2020/3/23 14:34 Try this, uninstall the new version/downgrade to older version of ASUS system control interface driv ...
I already have done it. Now the problem is solved! MyASUS today was updated

Liviu
Rising Star II
mishha007

junaidmahmood12345 posted on 2020/3/23 14:34

Try this, uninstall the new version/downgrade to older version of ASUS system control interface driv ...

I already have done it. Now the problem is solved! MyASUS today was updated
View post
Mine hasn't. What did you last try before the update?

gauravtiwari
Star I
I have the same issue.