TitanZen
Star II
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Link to MyAsus not present
Model: UX581GV
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/202003/08/180214p8w0tne8hte291w0.png

So after getting all the updates and doing a rest on this pc before actually putting it to heavy use the link to my asus dissapeared. I tired to manually install the updated apps but I would get a message saying my device does not support this. I find it odd because I saw it breifly then it was gone. Anyone know any information on this?
26 REPLIES 26

TitanZen
Star II
mishha007 posted on 2020/3/18 13:58 I have the same problem after I did a factory reset.
I have been waiting on a response now. The guide they provide is pointless when their driver installation is broken. I have read a lot of threads where the MyAsus app is problematic and live update does not work. My computer wont take 2.2.2 from their driver download page. It just keeps installing 2.2.14

Junaid_Mahmood
Star II
CLick File, open windows powershell as administrator and type ./Install.bat

Junaid_Mahmood
Star II
Go to your driver support page and install new version 2.2.14.0, it is easier to install with ONLY ONE EXE FILE.

mishha007
Star I
Last edited by mishha007 on 2020/3/19 16:17 I removed the driver and installed the old version 2.2.2, it doesn't work. Then I update to 2.2.14 but it also doesn't work. I installed all the drivers which I finded

Junaid_Mahmood
Star II
I am using 2.2.14.0, link to myasus works for me, maybe try updating or reinstalling myASUS.