gogokiki_2902
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: latest version
Frequency of Occurrence: Latest version
Rooted: No
APP Name: all of apps

After upload the new version Android 10 of zenfone 5z. Facebook, YouTube, Pubg,..... All of apps in my phone sometimes lag. I think Android 10 too badly. The android 9 has nice icons
10 REPLIES 10

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi gogokiki.2902, We suggest that you reinstall Facebook, YouTube and PUBG and check again. If the problem still appears, please provide us your Facebook, YouTube, PUBG app versions. Please tell us during which specific actions the app lags. Thank you 🙂

ValeeraSanguina
Star III
Everything is laggier on 10. Charging led doesnt turn green if charging with the phone turned off. Battery percentage is not real-time. The 2-touch stutter still here since Android 8 (and I'm in the latest 10 firmware .46).

ayushgoel
Star I
clearing the all applications cache sometimes helps when upgrading from one android version to another. You can give it a try.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
ValeeraSanguinar posted on 2020/3/4 21:19 Everything is laggier on 10. Charging led doesnt turn green if charging with the phone turned off.
Hi ValeeraSanguinar, Everything is laggier on 10. > Could you specify when using which app, what kind of action? Or which part of the system? Charging led doesnt turn green if charging with the phone turned off. > This issue is under investigation. We will notify you once we receive any update on this issue. The 2-touch stutter still here since Android 8 > The relevant team is looking into the problem.