Star I
Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version:
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted:
APP Name:
Screenshot:

Hello , Last update after in instagram Selfie Master app is running automatically in get notification screen "Selfie Master is running , Tap to more information or to stop the app" Im click this but nothings happened.Im push force stop for this in settings but it's not working always happened same can't disable.
18 REPLIES 18

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2020/3/9 17:04 Hi berkataman93, Please try clearing the storage of SelfieMaster. If the problem still appears, please tell us your Instagram version & firmware version(Settings > System > About Phone > Software information). Please tell us your SelfieMaster version. What kind of actions cause the notification to appear? Please also check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2020/3/9 16:51
bea_limaa posted on 2020/3/6 20:59 I have the same issue here. 
Hi all, Please try clearing the storage of SelfieMaster. What kind of actions cause the notification to appear? Please provide your firmware version: Settings > System > About Phone > Software information Please tell us your SelfieMaster version. Thank you 🙂

Luffy
Star II
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/3/9 10:48 Hi all, Please try clearing the storage of SelfieMaster.
I applied what you said but it was not resolved. WW_16.0615.2002.120 2.1.0.39_190108

berkataman93
Star I
Last edited by berkataman93 on 2020/3/10 13:22
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/3/9 10:47 Hi berkataman93, Please try clearing the storage of SelfieMaster.
Hi Jei_ASUS , App is still always on in notification screen only roaming/surfing in instagram. Can't press it. Im not using SelfieMaster app earlier no need. Here is the Versions Ss for your want ;

berkataman93
Star I
Bug is still have.Anyone can fix this?