ddav71
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: ASUS_Z01KD_1-WW-16.0620.1912.23
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Noise canceling microphone degrades the quality of outgoing calls. For normal communication, the phone needs to be pressed to the cheek. If you close the noise canceling microphone, then you can not press the phone and the quality of outgoing communication (sound from the main microphone) becomes much better. Is it possible to mute the noise canceling microphone or somehow adjust it? Maybe using some kind of utility?
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @ddav71 Does the whatsapp proximity sensor still have problems?

matheusuzumakil
Star II
leonardo_07110 posted on 2020/3/4 09:32 Hi @ddav71 Does the whatsapp proximity sensor still have problems?
Yes, exactly the same sh#t. It seems that none of the developers even use the phone for at least 5 minutes to check the problems. And look, I even provided logs to help

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ddav71, If you close the noise canceling microphone, then you can not press the phone > Do you mean you covered the microphone and the sound became better? Which microphone are you referring to? Do you use the phone app to call? Does this problem appear when using other apps' microphone function? Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
matheusuzumakilol posted on 2020/3/5 00:11 Yes, exactly the same sh#t. It seems that none of the developers even use the phone for at least 5 ...
Hi matheusuzumakilol, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've replied in PM.