onaj_igor
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Description: Touchpad issue
Model: ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes

I purchase this laptop two weeks ago. From the start there was problem with touchpad. Touchpad is unresponsive and skips alot which was very frustrating. I tried installing all the drivers, new ones, old ones but nothing helped. I contacted ASUS customer service and they also suggested all this things but in the end they told me to send laptop to the service. So I took my laptop and hand it over to the store where i bought it. Four days passed and they call me to tell me that they sent my laptop to the service centar and they couldn't repair the problem so I got new laptop - same model as the old one (ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA). Yea, same story with this one. I am very dissapointed because this is second laptop with this problem. I have all the newest drivers installed and the problem is still here. If anybody have some solution please help me. Thanks
57 REPLIES 57

restive_raff
Star I
This is ridiculous, idk what to do now

levasik
Star I
Приобрел 2 ноутбука данной модели в обоих брак тачпада. Не корректно работает тачпад. Отдал в сервисный центр там говорят что будут ждать какие-то запчасти 3 недели.

mercia_deale
Star I
Good day guys, I have found a solution for this issue if using Windows 10. First I went into Control Panel >> Device Manager. Whilst trying to figure out how to upgrade the drivers for the touchpad, and failing to do so: 1. Open Device Manager 2. Go to Mice and other pointing devices. 3. Double click on HID-Compliant mouse. 4. Click the Driver Tab 5. Disable the device. This worked like a charm for me and stopped the weird "stuttering" from happening. I assume it's because the touchpad is seen as two devices, however I am not sure.

i have same problem and I have tried very hard to fix this after i bought this laptop a week ago. but the results are the same. if you guys have solution plese help us 😞

patriciaoliveira1174 posted on 2019/12/9 07:31 I recently bought a unit and had the same problem...it was very disapointing... but after a BIOS upd ...
hey i have same problem . How is the result after update bios?