DnL888
Star I
Model: ZC600KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 9
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hello, Will this phone get Android 10? It really needs it, since the latest updates to Android 9 the RAM management is not that efficient and the apps in the background keep closing automatically, which was not hapenning before and right after the Android 9 update, it started hapenning some updates after that big one. Please this phone needs this update. Thank you
4 REPLIES 4

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi DnL888, We haven't received news about the Android 10 plan for ZC600KL. You're welcome to stay tuned with us on our website for the latest news. Please provide your firmware version: Settings > System > About Phone > Software information What are the apps that are closed automatically? Do they disappear in the recent app list? After how long of not using the app does this problem appear?

Loh
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/3/2 10:15 Hi DnL888, We haven't received news about the Android 10 plan for ZC600KL. You're welcome to stay t ...
What about Android 10 for Max M2 ?

DnL888
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/3/2 04:15 Hi DnL888, We haven't received news about the Android 10 plan for ZC600KL. You're welcome to stay t ...
WW_16.0610.2002.94 It seems to happen with apps that use more RAM, like games and Chrome. Sometimes I can't have a game and Chrome opened at the same time, switching between them eventually will close one or the other, which didn't happen before with the same 4gb of ram. The apps don't disappear in the recent app list, they're there normally but when clicking on them they start over. Sometimes it happens almost instantly after minimizing or switching between apps. Restarting sometimes makes it better, but it seems like some days are better than others. Some days Android + "google stuff" just wants to keep using 2.5+ gb of RAM.

Omid
Star II
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/3/2 06:15 Hi DnL888, We haven't received news about the Android 10 plan for ZC600KL. You're welcome to stay t ...
im fan of asus i buy vga and motherboard last day i admit asus is king in hardware but in terms of phone its noob cuz of updates be honest just this time zenfone 5 lite never get update to android 10 right! cuse fake phone from china get update soon but us asus leave us behind