albertkes
Rising Star I
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-16.2017.1912.072
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name:

ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 Android 10 AOSP, бета-версия программного обеспечения WW-17.2018.1912.409 Для SKU WW / RU / IN, за исключением SKU EU / JP. https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-M2/HelpDesk_BIOS/
36 REPLIES 36

sakakibara77
Star I
Android 10, Viber microphone doesn't work within calls

Massl
Star I
abangtinju12 posted on 2020/2/18 14:22 i already downgrade to android pie... i can confirm my asus pro max m2 using original adapter from ...
I have updated two phones to android 10 beta and in both the fast charging works perfectly. Are you sure you have the ZB631KL WW version?

zahari
Star I
Massl posted on 2020/2/19 16:56 I have updated two phones to android 10 beta and in both the fast charging works perfectly. Are yo ...
yes...i am sure...my version is 6gb ram 64gb rom.... but someone have inform me that different sever you download the android 10 file got different kernel...but its ok...i will wait untill official update...for now better stay at the pie build...because i use this phone for my work...using maps etc...

vrun74
Star I
Dear All, i don't know if is a "bug", but with previous Android 9 stable release, when the phone is powered off during charging the notification led is red and only when the charging is complete the led turns to green; with Android 10 beta release the led is always red, during charging and at charging completed, too. Thank You all! Vrun

sakakibara77
Star I
Viber on andr 10, microphone doesn't work, nobody hear me