Supertambov
Star II
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 407
Frequency of Occurrence: Allways
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by slim1.zouawi on 2020/2/2 16:44 Hello . I have installed the ww version of android 10 to my zb602kl phone witch is compatible to . The system is really snappy and stable and a lot better than pie , but there are some problems and they are: * The sound quality with headphones is really awful * The phone vibrates when unlocking with fingerprint , it s annoying and i was not able to remove it * The phone takes so much time to charge * The botton that prevents screen from rotating while watching YouTube is missing * People were telling that they can't play pubg in hd anymore . I tried call of duty mobile and i think that the game overall resolution is lowered . Look at spaces in the picture , they exist in game too .
18 REPLIES 18

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2020/2/20 16:17 Hi slim1.zouawi, After the relevant team's confirmation, the vibration during fingerprint unlock is an Android 10 original design. Units vibrating when executing fingerprint unlock, either correct or not recoginzed, is a default behavior of Andriod 10 ASOP system.To preserve system performance and stability, we would keep ZenFone Max Pro M1/M2 current main functions to align AOSP system.We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your valuable advice will be included in future design and optimization considerations. Thanks for your inquiry.

Supertambov
Star II
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/2/17 05:32 Hi slim1.zouawi, After the relevant team's confirmation, the vibration during fingerprint unlock is ...
Hello Jey , Thank you for informing me 🙂

Supertambov
Star II
Slimov911 posted on 2020/2/10 18:46 Hi jey Thank you very much for your response
Hi asus , Can you please tell me if these issues are confirmed . Thanks in advance . 🙂

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Supertambov,
A new firmware update version WW-17.2017.2004.424 has been released.
We have improved the problem of the accent color and the sound quality.
You may update to the latest firmware version by manually download it from our website: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB602KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/
How to update firmware: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1009748/
Please make sure to back up your data before updating.