daniele_ans
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 100.10.107.36
Frequency of Occurrence: ALWAYS
Rooted: No
APP Name: BLUETOOTH

SINCE THE NEW FIRMARE CAME OUT BLUETOOTH IS NOW WORKING IN OUR PHONES AND ALTOUGH MANY OF US REPORTED THE ISSUE HERE YOU KEEP IGNORING US. HOW LONG DO WE STILL HAVE TO WAIT BEFORE YOU FIX THIS?
11 REPLIES 11

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
JaganR posted on 2020/1/30 12:34 What about Device not certified issue ?
Hi JaganR, Please clear storage of Google Play Store, and check if the message has become "certified". Settings > Apps & notifications > App info > Google Play Store > Storage & cache > Clear storage.

evantaur
Star I
anyone else getting distortion on playback? like loud crackling noise? shit's so bad that i actually crashed my car while reversing from my apartment's parking lot

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
evntri posted on 2020/2/2 09:04 anyone else getting distortion on playback? like loud crackling noise? shit's so bad that i actuall ...
Hi evntri, Does this appear with Bluetooth? Or wired earphones/ phone's speakers? Please indicate the app and version you're using to play music. Please provide your firmware version: Settings > System > About Phone > Software information Thanks for your help. 🙂

evantaur
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/2/3 04:05 Hi evntri, Does this appear with Bluetooth? Or wired earphones/ phone's speakers?
i rarely use anything but Bluetooth but can't recall alarms or ringtones doing this app doesn't matter (spotify/youtube) as anything with sound causes crackling https://i.imgur.com/cOJcpHq.jpg i also have developer mode enabled

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2020/2/18 16:31 Hi all, A new firmware update version WW-100.10.107.46 has been released. The silent issue when using Bluetooth to play music has been improved. You may update to the latest firmware version by checking in Settings > System > System update. Thank you for waiting and have a nice day 🙂