albertkes
Rising Star I
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-16.2017.1912.072
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name:

ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 Android 10 AOSP, бета-версия программного обеспечения WW-17.2018.1912.409 Для SKU WW / RU / IN, за исключением SKU EU / JP. https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-M2/HelpDesk_BIOS/
36 REPLIES 36

Fariz
Star I
Last edited by farizdanial123 on 2020/2/12 22:51
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/2/11 15:16 Hi farizdanial123, 1. Screen not well-rounded, cut around the bottom edges of the screen
The bottom part of the screen used to be rounded and once fixed on the update .071.. however the problem reoccurs on update .072 and android 10 beta...Same goes for the notch that it looks to be fattened-up.. its more of a cosmetic issue, but fixing it would be great though...tq for asking 🙂

Massl
Star I
I can't see where is the problem with display...

jadex682
Star I
Last edited by jadex682 on 2020/2/12 22:56 I see the bug with updating Google Chrome in Android 10. Endless installing... I've tried to factory reset my phone, but it did not help, the same problem remains. Only with Chrome.

Massl
Star I
@Jei_ASUS The camera app has a very annoying bug: after selecting the video mode the recording starts automatically (why?) and zooms in on the video for a second.

zahari
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/2/11 15:03 Hi abangtinju12, 1 ) rapid charging issue
i already downgrade to android pie... i can confirm my asus pro max m2 using original adapter from asus...original cable usb from asus... slow charging at android 10 ...not charging rapidly...when pluging in charging then change to rapid charging then when i lock screen...then wakeup screen its appear slow charging... now i rollback to android pie no issue about rapid charging...everything is fine... slow charging start at any rate percentage of battery...13hours charge until its full... at pie charging about 3hour or less when rapid charging ...thats all that really bother me about android 10... i will make a screen shot if asus release android 10 update...sorry my mistake because not take any screenshot about the issue.. thanks for reply