Abiyas
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 16.0615.1912.115-0
Frequency of Occurrence: Slow down
Rooted: No
APP Name: Charging

My device is charging very slowly with original adapter and cable since last one month i tried with different charger results are the same slow charging is this bug can be fixed with software update please guys let me know.. Thank you
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi Abiyas, Does it show fast charging on the lock screen when you charge? Have you tried switching to new cables? How long does it take to charge from a certain % to 100%? Thank you 🙂

Abiyas
Star I
From day one it doesn't show fast charging but it shows only charging and it was charging fast. Now I have all original cable and adapter which are bundled in box now it takes almost 4 hour to 100% i tried with a different company orignal charger caple but the results are worse then orignal onces it take more then 4 hours to complete the 100 mark.. 

rickyexpres
Star I
Same problem, but it's happen just recently since I reinstalling Asus latest firmware, I alrdy make sure ai charging and schedule turned off. My device charging speed so slow from 95 to 100% usually it's happen when ai charging on but now it's not and still happening. How to fix this?