Supertambov
Star II
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 407
Frequency of Occurrence: Allways
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by slim1.zouawi on 2020/2/2 16:44 Hello . I have installed the ww version of android 10 to my zb602kl phone witch is compatible to . The system is really snappy and stable and a lot better than pie , but there are some problems and they are: * The sound quality with headphones is really awful * The phone vibrates when unlocking with fingerprint , it s annoying and i was not able to remove it * The phone takes so much time to charge * The botton that prevents screen from rotating while watching YouTube is missing * People were telling that they can't play pubg in hd anymore . I tried call of duty mobile and i think that the game overall resolution is lowered . Look at spaces in the picture , they exist in game too .
18 REPLIES 18

Supertambov
Star II
Last edited by slim1.zouawi on 2020/2/10 18:53
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/2/10 12:56 Hi slim1.zouawi, * The sound quality with headphones is really awful
Hi jey Thank you very much for your response * I was able to solve charging problem . When it shows charging slowly , i let it charges and restart the phone then it shows : charging rapidly * The botton i was talking about is a new feature that it should come with android 10 . It is Not a feature that existed in previous firmwares and disappeared * I play call of duty constantly therefore it is allways up to date . Conserning pubg , i installed it and i can confirm that high frame rate was removed as the picture shows . And when i try to select HD it tells me that this feature is not available for my device yet . Thank you 🙂

Supertambov
Star II
Also  * Security patch downgraded to november * Play store shows that device is not certified

lenzi12
Star I
Last edited by lenzi12 on 2020/2/11 14:52 Hello, my (biggest) issue: * NFC option is missing and NFC's not working

Supertambov
Star II
lenzi12 posted on 2020/2/11 16:51 Hello, my (biggest) issue: * NFC option is missing and NFC's not working
This is really weird 😮 😮 , if you really need nfc downgrade , else just wait few days for the update

lenzi12
Star I
If it is a question of few days, then it is OK. 😉