albertkes
Rising Star I
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-16.2017.1912.072
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name:

ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 Android 10 AOSP, бета-версия программного обеспечения WW-17.2018.1912.409 Для SKU WW / RU / IN, за исключением SKU EU / JP. https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-M2/HelpDesk_BIOS/
36 REPLIES 36

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2020/2/11 15:15
abangtinju12 posted on 2020/2/1 13:26 minor/major bug in android 10 beta that i found i found in asus pro max m2 :::
Hi abangtinju12, 1 ) rapid charging issue > Do you mean you cannot rapidly charge? Please plug in your cable for a few minutes and check again. If it still doesn't show "charging rapidly", please tell us which battery level this happens to. "drop more to slow charging and estimated fully charging 16hour " > Are you using the original adapter? Does the message on the lock screen become "slow charging"? Which battery level does this happen to? 2)swipe pattern lock missing...need to keyin password pin anytime you restart your phone.. > Does this happen when rebooting your phone or turning on your phone? What do you mean by swipe pattern lock missing? Please tell us which lock type is missing. Is the option unavailable in settings? Please show us a screenshot. 3)cant dismiss notification reminder in setting (faceunlock/wallpaper > Please tell us what you are referring to by "notification reminder". If possible, please show us a screenshot. 4)finger print unlock only vibrate dont have any sound like lock sound notification. > We've checked with relevant teams about this. Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
farizdanial123 posted on 2020/2/2 15:29 Good job for reporting the bugs in android 10 beta, this way the Devs are able to solve the bugs...J ...
Hi farizdanial123, 1. Screen not well-rounded, cut around the bottom edges of the screen Could you show us a picture of the problem? Did this problem exist in Android Pie?

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
marinosergio posted on 2020/2/2 18:28 please, how to remove search bar from homescreen? thanks
Hi marinosergio & piotrowski.damian, If the Android 10 is effecting your use, you may downgrade to Android Pie by downloading the file "Version MaxProM2_10_downgrade_to_9" on our website: https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-M2/HelpDesk_BIOS/ Thanks for your understanding.

Massl
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/2/11 08:16 Hi farizdanial123, 1. Screen not well-rounded, cut around the bottom edges of the screen
When the screen is horizontal the upper right corner is rounded.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2020/2/20 16:18
abangtinju12 posted on 2020/2/1 13:26 minor/major bug in android 10 beta that i found i found in asus pro max m2 :::
Hi abangtinju12, After the relevant team's confirmation, the vibration during fingerprint unlock is an Android 10 original design. Units vibrating when executing fingerprint unlock, either correct or not recoginzed, is a default behavior of Andriod 10 ASOP system.To preserve system performance and stability, we would keep ZenFone Max Pro M1/M2 current main functions to align AOSP system.We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your valuable advice will be included in future design and optimization considerations. Thanks for your inquiry.