uspenskiy_ua
Star III
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 10
Frequency of Occurrence: Persisting
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hi, I installed Android 10 beta from official web site for my country and for the model ZB602KL. After that - my phone fails to pass Safety Net check because of CTS profile mismatch. It affects me because my work application Intune Company portal cannot be installed. In addition to that Google Pay is also not working. Can you please advise if there is any way to fix this issue - CTS profile mismatch in a way other than downgrading ? Thank you in advance for your help
2 REPLIES 2

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi uspenskiy.ua, Please check if clearing storage of Google Play Store solves the problem. If the issue still occurs, please show us a screenshot of the error message. Thank you.

uspenskiy_ua
Star III
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/2/10 11:36 Hi uspenskiy.ua, Please check if clearing storage of Google Play Store solves the problem.
Hi, I cleared the storage of Google Play Store - unfortunately that didn't help 1. Although I have ZB602KL (ASUS_X00TD) model - Android 10 thinks that I have ZB601KL (see first pic attached) 2. When I go to Google Pay it says that my phone doesn't meet software standards 3. If I do Safety Check via 3rd party app - it fails because of CTS mismatch 4. Last pic is my build number I got my beta version from here: https://www.asus.com/ua/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-ZB602KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/ Thank you in advance for your help.