Supertambov
Star II
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 407
Frequency of Occurrence: Allways
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by slim1.zouawi on 2020/2/2 16:44 Hello . I have installed the ww version of android 10 to my zb602kl phone witch is compatible to . The system is really snappy and stable and a lot better than pie , but there are some problems and they are: * The sound quality with headphones is really awful * The phone vibrates when unlocking with fingerprint , it s annoying and i was not able to remove it * The phone takes so much time to charge * The botton that prevents screen from rotating while watching YouTube is missing * People were telling that they can't play pubg in hd anymore . I tried call of duty mobile and i think that the game overall resolution is lowered . Look at spaces in the picture , they exist in game too .
18 REPLIES 18

Supertambov
Star II
I forgot to mention that accent color returns to default sometimes after restart

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Rocketbalalala posted on 2020/2/5 12:53 Mine doesn't have fingerprint option Waiting for the upcoming update
Hi Rocketbalalala, About ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 encountered the issue of no fingerprint option after the firmware update to Android 10, in order to keep the security of your data and private information, please use the pin/password/pattern/face recognition to lock screen instead of fingerprint. If the current experience is affecting your normal use, we would recommend you downgrade to Android 9. Please refer below link for download: http://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-M1/HelpDesk_Download/ http://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1042349 We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your consideration will be very much appreciated. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi slim1.zouawi, * The sound quality with headphones is really awful > We've checked with relevant teams about this. * The phone vibrates when unlocking with fingerprint , it s annoying and i was not able to remove it > We've checked with relevant teams about this. * The phone takes so much time to charge > Does it show "fast charging" on the lock screen? How long does it take to charge to 100%? Are you using the original adapter? * The botton that prevents screen from rotating while watching YouTube is missing > Did this button appear in the YouTube app previously? Could you help us point out how to enable the button previously? * People were telling that they can't play pubg in hd anymore . I tried call of duty mobile and i think that the game overall resolution is lowered . Look at spaces in the picture , they exist in game too . > We're seeing HD on PUBG on our device here (Android 10). What is your call of duty version? Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
slim1.zouawi posted on 2020/2/5 18:37 I forgot to mention that accent color returns to default sometimes after restart
Hi slim1.zouawi, I forgot to mention that accent color returns to default sometimes after restart > We've checked with relevant teams about this.

Massl
Star I
* The phone vibrates when unlocking with fingerprint , it s annoying and i was not able to remove it
It is normal for android 10 and I find it very useful