Did you mean: 

No notification sound for Messages

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_V16.0615.1912.115
Frequency of Occurrence: Permanent
Rooted: No
APP Name: Messages

My phone does not make any sound, light up or vibrate when I receive a sms message. I only get a blue dot in the app icon. I have checked all notification settings, reset app preferences, toggled all.notification settings. Issue only started after.upgrading to latest firmware.
6 REPLIES 6

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi brianmcloughlin001, We've tested here and there is a notification sound and vibration when receiving messages when we turn on ringtone mode. Please make sure to enable messages notifications: Messages' app info > notifications > Other notifications > turn on "Sound" and "Vibrate" Thank you 🙂

Last edited by brianmcloughlin001 on 2020/2/6 04:16 Thanks for the response however I have checked this and it still does not work

Also the phone does not vibrate when a text message is received. You can see from the screen shot that vibrate and sound are enabled.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
brianmcloughlin001 posted on 2020/2/6 05:06 Also the phone does not vibrate when a text message is received. You can see from the screen shot th ...
Hi brianmcloughlin001, Is there no sound and vibration? Are you in silent mode/ vibration mode/ ringtone mode? Please show us screenshots of your sound & vibration settings: 1. Settings > Sounds & notifications 2. Settings > Sounds & notifications > Vibration. Thanks for your help. 🙂