Did you mean: 

Cannot unlock bootloader

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: PPR1.180610.009.WW_Phone-16.0615.1912.115-0
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: UnlockApp_ZE620KL_9_1_0_1_180130
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/202002/01/070244d6i08d6tzwtk6gei.jpg

Hello!! I need help to unlock the bootloader of my device. Everytime I run the app from ASUS I got this message. My internet connection is perfect but the message still appearing. Any help will be appreciated! 🙂
12 REPLIES 12

mmSendal
Star III
Last edited by ZenfoneDoge on 2020/2/2 08:31 I'm not a moderator actually 😄 I recommend you cleaning the unlocker app's data. Probably you've done this, Since unlocking your device will erase all data, you can perform a factory by reset yourself and try unlocking again. This will 90% resolve your problem. You don't even need sign into your Google account, and i advise you not to. Take a backup > Factory Reset > Try Unlocking Again I hope that works!!! (If works, please write it here:) )

ZenfoneDoge posted on 2020/2/2 01:29 I'm not a moderator actually I recommend you cleaning the unlocker app's data. Probably you've ...
Thank you for your reply. I've tried that too. No success. Guess is something with ASUS servers offline... No matter what I do, I always get this message from the app everytime I try to unlock.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
evandro.s.moura posted on 2020/2/2 18:29 Thank you for your reply. I've tried that too. No success. Guess is something with ASUS servers of ...
Hi evandro.s.moura , Please check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thank you 🙂

Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/2/2 21:29 Hi evandro.s.moura , Please check your PM for a message I have sent you.
Hi!! Thanks for you help. I've readed and replyed your message. Please, check your inbox.. Good night!! 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
evandro.s.moura posted on 2020/2/3 10:39 Hi!! Thanks for you help. I've readed and replyed your message. Please, check your inbox.. Good ni ...
Hi evandro.s.moura, Could you show us a screenshot of your current firmware version? Settings > System > About Phone > Software information Thank you 🙂