albertkes
Rising Star I
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-16.2017.1912.072
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name:

ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 Android 10 AOSP, бета-версия программного обеспечения WW-17.2018.1912.409 Для SKU WW / RU / IN, за исключением SKU EU / JP. https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-M2/HelpDesk_BIOS/
36 REPLIES 36

zahari
Star I
minor/major bug in android 10 beta that i found i found in asus pro max m2 ::: 1 ) rapid charging issue (before this in android pie working fine). 2)swipe pattern lock missing...need to keyin password pin anytime you restart your phone.. 3)cant dismiss notification reminder in setting (faceunlock/wallpaper change ) 4)finger print unlock only vibrate dont have any sound like lock sound notification. other than minor/major bug that mention above is  still acceptable to me...anyways it still beta...cant expect too much... pros :  1) internet and carrier network more stable in game like Mobile Legend ...ping around 18ms-60ms ...before this in Pie always unstble . 2)smooth browsing view ... thats all my review for now... maybe asus devs can take this noted to fix issue for next build.

1) I check this when charging phone... 2) On android 9 I have the same...after reboot must pin keypin... so it's no bug??? 3) confirm 4) it's probably not a bug

zahari
Star I
piotrowski.damian posted on 2020/2/1 15:32 1) I check this when charging phone... 2) On android 9 I have the same...after reboot must pin keypi ...
1 ..rapid charging issue when u plug in charging cable switch on phone start rapid charging and then slowly the ampere drop from rapid to charging then drop more to slow charging and estimated fully charging 16hour lol...i can confirm that is not came from hardware issue...before this in pie...i dont have this issue...for now the fix that i found is to turn off phone...then charge...it will detect and rapid charge...hope this will help to charge your device rapid charging

Fariz
Star I
Last edited by farizdanial123 on 2020/2/2 16:31 Good job for reporting the bugs in android 10 beta, this way the Devs are able to solve the bugs...Just hoping that the battery is fully optimize and no idle drain occured just like on android pie. Apart from the bugs mentioned above that i encountered: 1. Screen not well-rounded, cut around the bottom edges of the screen

abangtinju12 posted on 2020/2/1 11:13 1 ..rapid charging issue when u plug in charging cable switch on phone start rapid charging and t ...
On my phone charging is correct...~2,5h (25-100%)