pabbipabbi
Star I
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Model: UX581G
Description: Screen Error
Battery or AC: AC
System: Windows 10
Reset OS: Yes

Last edited by pabbipabbi on 2020/1/27 22:08 Hi, Every time I start my system, just before the loging screen, I get this white box on the screen. Sometimes it is just white and at time has ring lines, like the display has gone faulty. It is always the same box that appears. It has only been 10 days since I got this and this error comes in every time. This display error goes away as soon as the login screen comes up. I've updated the display drivers and also tried resetting the laptop to its factory defaults, but the display box seems to be every times when windows starts. I got in touch with Asus support and they are not willing to help me. I even offered to send them a video or an image of it, but they just directed me to get in touch with Amazon for refund. I don't know it this display error supposed to be there or is it just me who gets it?
11 REPLIES 11

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
pabbipabbi posted on 2020/1/29 11:53 Intel UHD Graphics 630 26.20.100.7323
ok update the latest Intel driver 7755. Nvidia is upto date.

pabbipabbi
Star I
Last edited by pabbipabbi on 2020/1/29 20:09 Looking on the intel website, it says my laptop is running a customized manufacturer driver. Also, I cant install 7755 as it is not supported on my laptop. It throws an error message.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
pabbipabbi posted on 2020/1/30 09:21 Looking on the intel website, it says my laptop is running a customized manufacturer driver. Also, ...
i also received same issues in last year , but i managed to install . method 1 1.boot the windows into safemode 2. open the display driver uninstaller software 3. uninstall the existing intel graphics driver from asus using Display driver uninstaller software 4. reboot the windows now install the intel driver downloaded from intel its called Generic. be carefull , installing generic drivers does not give full performance , but slightly might give technica issues. so thats why intel and nvidia recommends to install drivers directly from laptop manufacturers site. i Laways using Generic drivers from Intel , Nvidia , Realtek etc . I never encountered any problems

pabbipabbi
Star I
Unfortunately that is going to cause issue with dual screen on this laptop. Even by disabling the driver, it turns off the second screen. Though I've updated the drivers that's on the Asus website, the issue is till the same.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
pabbipabbi posted on 2020/1/31 09:56 Unfortunately that is going to cause issue with dual screen on this laptop. Even by disabling the dr ...
I told you not to use drivers from the Asus site for certain days. use only generic driver's