Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UX434 F ZenBook 14 - the screen pad went blank and does not restart

singhnalin
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: the screenpad has gone blank. The laptop is one week old only. I chatted with the exec who was clueless. I have installed drivers etc but the screenpad does not start. It works as a mouse though. I had an HP laptop for 5 years before this and NEVER once did I have to reach out to them. Asus is so difficult to dela with. The drivers given as a solution cannot be found on the website and then they do not execute automatically when extracted.
Model: UX 434 F
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No

the screenpad has gone blank. The laptop is one week old only. I chatted with the exec who was clueless. I have installed drivers etc but the screenpad does not start. It works as a mouse though. I had an HP laptop for 5 years before this and NEVER once did I have to reach out to them. Asus is so difficult to deal with. The drivers given as a solution online cannot be found on the support website and then they do not execute automatically when extracted. For business people like us who are constantly travelling, reliability is a key criteria.
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
newers drivers are produced by Asus for the latest high systems . comes with powershell scripts commands. yaoi can able to see the instructions in text file or read me file. I have installed many drivers using powershell command

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello singhnalin, Please refer to below link https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041344 Was there any update or modification before the issue occurred?