onaj_igor
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Description: Touchpad issue
Model: ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes

I purchase this laptop two weeks ago. From the start there was problem with touchpad. Touchpad is unresponsive and skips alot which was very frustrating. I tried installing all the drivers, new ones, old ones but nothing helped. I contacted ASUS customer service and they also suggested all this things but in the end they told me to send laptop to the service. So I took my laptop and hand it over to the store where i bought it. Four days passed and they call me to tell me that they sent my laptop to the service centar and they couldn't repair the problem so I got new laptop - same model as the old one (ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA). Yea, same story with this one. I am very dissapointed because this is second laptop with this problem. I have all the newest drivers installed and the problem is still here. If anybody have some solution please help me. Thanks
57 REPLIES 57

gabe_kangkan
Star I
jbenitmo posted on 2020/1/15 00:27 For my Asus FX505 model it is not yet resolved. I do not recommend buying an asus pc at this time ...
Actually I had a dell inspiron 15R which had the same problem. I guess it's not manufacturer specific.

Last edited by matthieu.fouilloux on 2020/1/16 01:42
blake_ASUS posted on 2019/11/19 08:21 Dear all, May I know your touchpad driver version? The latest one is ASUS Precision Touchpad V12.0.0 ...
hey windows poweshell says that it 'input' is an incorrect comand so i cant download the driver mys touchpad version is v10.0.18363.1

jbenitmo
Star II
Luckily my story has had a happy ending. I claimed the store where I bought it. They sent the notebook back to Asus technical service (for the second time). The laptop returned again with the same problem. I claimed the store with all the documentation, emails and videos I have, and luckily they have agreed to return my money. Now I am enjoying an HP laptop that for now has no problems (I hope to be lucky this time). Regards,

gabe_kangkan
Star I
jbenitmo posted on 2020/1/26 04:09 Luckily my story has had a happy ending. I claimed the store where I bought it. They sent the noteb ...
The laptop you were using had the model number UM462DA-AI501TS to be precise? And btw, did you get the hp envy x360? 😁 Just guessing.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
jbenitmo posted on 2020/1/26 04:39 Luckily my story has had a happy ending. I claimed the store where I bought it. They sent the noteb ...
show the screenshot of powershell commands that you have entered