arthursphazer
Star I
Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 5.1
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
Rooted: No
APP Name:

---The backstory My phone had a bad battery since a few months, but I could use it while plugged. But a few weeks ago, the battery started to grown, and it even pushed the screen out a little. That's when I knew I had to swap the battery, and so I bought a new one. While I waited for it to arrive, a new problem showed up: the phone would stop charging without any warning. But just disconnecting and reconnecting the charger solved it. The frequency at the first day was low enough to not cause a headache, but it kept increasing till the phone would refuse to charge at all. ---The problem Then as the new battery arrived, I exchanged it and turned the phone on without problems, but the phone would still not charge, not even a the led would turn on or the phone vibrate. I searched a bit and saw people saying that you have to let it charge for 8 hours, even if its not giving signal that it is charging, and so I did, but nothing came out. I've also read to try charging using the PC USB, and for sure it does work, for single second. The phone vibrates, as if it started charging, but nothing more, no screen on, no LED on. What should I do? Is it worth trying to exchange the charging port?
6 REPLIES 6

I updated my phone and battery draining has started......pls give me suggestions

apurvsahu16
Star I
I'm having a problem to charge my phone it's charging very slowly and battery draining very fast is it my battery's problem of charge port problem pls suggest me what to do ?