Scorpion
Rising Star I
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 9
Frequency of Occurrence: .
Rooted: No
APP Name: System

1) What's the deal with the blur effect on the lock screen? The picture was normally visible on Android 8, but now it has some blur effect on Android 9, how can I disable it? 2) I was able to make the icons way smaller on Android 8, now the smallest size on Android 9 is about the medium size on Android 8. 3) When I recieve a call, I was able to put the call in the background (without taking any action on the call ) on Android 8, now with Android 9 I'm forced to answer , cancel or wait until the call screen ends. Any solution?
15 REPLIES 15

Scorpion
Rising Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/1/9 08:57 Hi Scorpion666, About the filter effect in lock screen, we have added an option in the latest firmw ...
Hi Jei_ASUS, Thanks for making it possible!

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Scorpion666 posted on 2020/1/11 15:46 Hi Jei_ASUS, Thanks for making it possible!
Hi Scorpion666, You're welcome 🙂

gameproapk166
Star I
The main exceptional component is the straightforwardness of the interface, clients can completely investigate the highlights of this application. The rearrangements of the panda gamepad pro apk interface of the application adds to causing gamers to feel great since they can without much of a stretch become accustomed to. Not just that, Panda Gamepad Pro isn't just structured with a straightforward interface yet in addition has numerous other remarkable highlights. For different applications, you have to clone your application to utilize the gamepad.

Tzunny
Star I
Got another "fix" update, but nothing about any of the display issues mentioned here !

midlitegaming
Star I
Last edited by midlitegaming on 2020/1/31 07:21 Is there anyway to roll back to 8.0? In addition to things mentioned above, the Pie update seemingly broke twinview dock functionality for me (ROG Phone 1). On 8.0, I could run any two apps flawlessly, game+web browser, game+video streaming, even game+another game worked without hiccups. Now on Pie, even just trying to use a web browser while having a game up on the other screen will eithr cause lag on both ends, crash one app, crash both apps, or worse yet lock up the entire phone and cause it to reboot. And this is constant occurrence, my only solution so far is just to use one app at a time, but then that's not why I bought the twinview dock in the first place. Oh and to stay on topic, I have two more things I don't like. 1. Why is it that I can't change the clock style on the lock screen? I'm using the classic/pixel-like theme, yet the clock still looks like the ROG theme one. 2. In addition to the quick settings drawer being harder to use in general, the Bluetooth quick setting especially is much worse. In 8.0 you used to have a drop down button right next to the Bluetooth quick setting so that you could quickly connect to a paired device, but that's gone in Pie. So now you have to go into settings > connected devices > Bluetooth > connect to a paired device. Now 4 steps vs 1.