onaj_igor
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Description: Touchpad issue
Model: ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes

I purchase this laptop two weeks ago. From the start there was problem with touchpad. Touchpad is unresponsive and skips alot which was very frustrating. I tried installing all the drivers, new ones, old ones but nothing helped. I contacted ASUS customer service and they also suggested all this things but in the end they told me to send laptop to the service. So I took my laptop and hand it over to the store where i bought it. Four days passed and they call me to tell me that they sent my laptop to the service centar and they couldn't repair the problem so I got new laptop - same model as the old one (ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA). Yea, same story with this one. I am very dissapointed because this is second laptop with this problem. I have all the newest drivers installed and the problem is still here. If anybody have some solution please help me. Thanks
57 REPLIES 57

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
gabe.kangkan posted on 2020/1/10 07:39 Hi there! Is the touchpad issue solved in the Zenbook flip um462da?
sorry that I dont know ya, because I am not using it

gabe_kangkan
Star I
Last edited by gabe.kangkan on 2020/1/10 10:00
RAJU2529 posted on 2020/1/10 09:54 sorry that I dont know ya, because I am not using it
Where did you buy the laptop from? Amazon? If you don't mind, which seller?

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Last edited by RAJU2529 on 2020/1/10 13:43
gabe.kangkan posted on 2020/1/10 10:29 Where did you buy the laptop from? Amazon? If you don't mind, which seller?
I bought the laptop in offline store in Bangalore city. I have Vivobook 15 R542UQ-DM123 with Bios X542UQ. ASUS Exclusive Store #314, 7th main, 80Ft road, HRBR layout, Stage 1, Kalyan nagar,(Kammanhalli) Blore 560043. (Near Om Shakti Temple) PH No.09008993005 only asus products are available direct linked with mumbai office

gabe_kangkan
Star I
RAJU2529 posted on 2020/1/10 11:44 I bought the laptop in offline store in Bangalore city. I have Vivobook 15 R542UQ-DM123 with Bios ...
Ok, thanks. I'm planning to buy the laptop. Don't know if it's worth the risk 🙄

jbenitmo
Star II
gabe.kangkan posted on 2020/1/10 12:01 Ok, thanks. I'm planning to buy the laptop. Don't know if it's worth the risk 🙄 ...
For my Asus FX505 model it is not yet resolved. I do not recommend buying an asus pc at this time. And if you want to buy it, unless it is in a store that accepts returns. Regards,