This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera does not focus

Description: Rear camera does not focus at all. It started 3 weeks ago intermitently, the picture coming into focus 60% of the time, after resetting camera settings. Now it does not work at all. The local asus service said that it must be a software problem as the camera module works fine. Please give instructions and fix bug. Thank you.
App Name: Zenfone Pixel Camera
Rooted: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime I try to use the app
Firmware/App Version: WW_15.0410.1807.75_0
Model: ZE520KL
RAM: 3GB

Last edited by vladimirpfilip on 2019/12/13 14:29
9 REPLIES 9

jkatkits
Star I
Really, all I want from them is that they investigate my phone free-of-charge, whatever the result (since they deny to have issues with the camera, they will surely arrive to that I have myself caused the fault, and thus they would want to charge me).

frodriguess
Star I
Having same issue, something on magnetic focus is broken or firmware makes its stopped and so broken. When i use a magnetic close to the lens its works   

pathu_amin
Star I
Can we get back camera module for zenfone 3 ze520kl online which is the best e commerce website for camera

jkatkits
Star I
Since I have insisted on ASUS admitting that they have a generic camera issue, they refuse to answer totally. So I got rid of the phone and NEVER ANY asus PRODUCT AGAIN! And I put this onto all my social network surface and will advise everybody to forget about asus.

lowrancejohn4
Star I
Asus you have to fix this camera focus problem  :@