Kicha
Star I
Model: ZS620KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_user_100.04.44.98_20191115
Frequency of Occurrence: often
Rooted: No
APP Name: Bluetooth

After updating to android 10, all my devices that are connected to Zenfone 5Z via Bluetooth (2 different pairs of headphones, a fitness tracker) are randomly disconnected from the phone. When you try to reconnect, it is constantly connected, but the devices do not connect to the phone. when you turn Bluetooth off and on, my devices connect and instantly disconnect from the phone. The problem starts with intermittent sound reproduction on the headphones, if they are connected. after which all Bluetooth devices are disconnected from the phone. charging devices or the phone itself does not affect this problem in any way, just like my location or the time when the devices are connected
12 REPLIES 12

Kicha
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/12/31 09:12 Hi bambolbi222, Do you mean the Bluetooth devices often disconnects and cannot stay connected with ...
Reset network settings, delete devices, but the problem is relevant .Xiaomi mi band 4, Sony WH-CH500, Sony SRS-XB10, QCY T1 Pro.

Kicha
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/12/31 09:12 Hi bambolbi222, Do you mean the Bluetooth devices often disconnects and cannot stay connected with ...
Reset network settings, delete devices, but the problem is relevant. Xiaomi Mi Band 4, Sony WH-CH500, Sony SRS-XB10, QCY T1 Pro.

gtrev
Star I
Last edited by gtrev on 2020/1/6 11:15
gtrev posted on 2019/12/31 14:13 Hi Jei_ASUS, my bluetooth device is a Sochange ID115PLUS HR (I control it with Veryfit PRO app), an ...
I did some testing last days and can confirm that bluetooth calls on my car work only when i make the call, when i receive the call i don't hear caller voice but he hears mine. I did resetting and repairing but nothing changed. My carrier Is Telecom Italia and this happens only with bluetooth calls, normal calls with phone are ok.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi bambolbi222, Could you help us describe the problem more clearly? "When you try to reconnect, it is constantly connected, but the devices do not connect to the phone. " >> Could you tell us the steps and when the problem appears? When does the Bluetooth device disconnects? Were you listening to music or on a call when this problem appears? Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
gtrev posted on 2020/1/6 05:22 I did some testing last days and can confirm that bluetooth calls on my car work only when i make ...
Hi gtrev, Is your firmware version WW-100.04.44.98? (Settings > System > About Phone > Software information) Are these calls done with the phone app? Have you tested other phones with your car Bluetooth device? Does this appear every time you make a call? Thank you 🙂