wifi being disabled

ronicbd_bnis
Star I
Rooted: No
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Firmware/APP Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.1912.060-20191125
RAM: 4G
ZF Model: ZE554KL
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/202001/02/100002xufmou9u2o39rd7h.jpeg
APP Name:

Greeting everyone i got problem with wifi at my workplace, just like you can see it's being disabled any suggestion what should i do to fix this problem? *note my friend also using same Phone like me, but dont meet this kind of trouble dont ask about password, i put right password on it
3 REPLIES 3

akirayjin
Star II
Have you tried this method? 1. Forget the Wi-Fi and try to connect again. 2. Turn off and on Wi-Fi 3. Trying another Wi-Fi 4. Restart the phone. 5. Restart the Wi-Fi router.

ronicbd_bnis
Star I
akirayjin posted on 2020/1/4 23:08 Have you tried this method? 1. Forget the Wi-Fi and try to connect again. 2. Turn off and on Wi-Fi
already did all of it before send this thread for point 3 im using wifi at home, only on this wifi i cant connect i wonder if i being blocked or my phone problem

akirayjin
Star II
ronicbd.bnis posted on 2020/1/6 10:31 already did all of it before send this thread for point 3 im using wifi at home, only on this wifi ...
Are you have try using Wi-Fi from other phone (tethering)? If still disabled maybe is hardware problem.