l1ghtting23
Star I
Model: ZS620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: WW100.04.44.98_20191115
Frequency of Occurrence: Everyday
Rooted: No
APP Name: System,Apps

Good day. I like Asus products a lot, but... I'm an advanced Android user and l know what the bugs are (thanks to Xiaomi, and other). I'd like to write a report on Android, Zenfone 5z. There are a lot of bugs after upgrading it to the 10th version. 1) Earlier I wrote on the forum about automatic flip of the screen to the landscape mode after ending the call. It was on Android 9. I sent a bugreport but unfortunately nothing has changed. It seems, this bug became more frequent. 2) Smart-rington works terribly. It immediately turns the volume up to the maximum. On Android 9 it worked better. 3) Now the phone catches the network worse, it switches from 3g to the 4g 4) Fingerprint scanner started working slower than on Android 9. It was quicker before. 5) The phone consumes charge faster then it was on Android 9, I think on 1-2%. 6) Animation is lagging in the developer menu These are the main points that i wanted to mention and report on. The main question: why was it necessary to launch upgrade which is not well prepared I'm disappointed and can't advise Asus to my friends for them to purchase it I bought Asus , as i thought , for good quality and high quality software. I chose and obtained your product but apparently got not a better one than any other phones. I really hope something will change!
15 REPLIES 15

l1ghtting23
Star I
Last edited by l1ghting23 on 2019/12/27 10:12
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/12/23 09:44 Hi l1ghting23, 1. Please perform the SMMI test and check if the GSensor is working normally.
Good day. 1.The problem is not in the G sensor, the test was successful. I think the problem is in the application for calls. It does not reset the sensor after getting back to the vertical state. 3. When I leave the 4g zone, the signal quickly changes into 3g, but it takes much more time than on the 9th to get back to 4g 4. Of course I did it. I'm talking about the pace of work and its difference between both mine 10th and 9th 5. On standby, the application works fine 6. scrolling the developers’ menu, the FPS decreases .. the animation and background are not stable but it’s not that important, however It is frequently mentioned on the forum.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
l1ghting23 posted on 2019/12/27 15:09 Good day. 1.The problem is not in the G sensor, the test was successful. I think the problem is i ...
Hi l1ghting23, 1. Please check your PM. 3. Please tell us your carrier name and location. 4. Please tell us your navigation bar type. Please tell us does this issue appear when you're trying to unlock the phone while the screen is on/off. 5. If there are battery drain issues in sleep mode, in order for us to verify, please kindly follow the steps below and show us the screenshots. 1) Charge the phone to 100% before going to bed > remove the charger and turn off screen> the next morning before using the phone, please screenshot the two pages: a) Settings > Battery b) Settings > Battery > "Advanced battery usage" (tap the battery icon to access) 2) Tell us the battery variation: for example 23:00 (100%) > 08:00 (90%) 6. Sorry, it seems we could not find the lagging issue in the developer options. Could you show us a short video of the problem? This could help us look into the problem greatly. Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi l1ghting23, A new firmware update version WW-100.10.107.46 has been released. The smart ringtone volume experience has been improved. You may update to the latest firmware version by checking in Settings > System > System update. Thank you for waiting and have a nice day 🙂

l1ghtting23
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/2/18 11:26 Hi l1ghting23, A new firmware update version WW-100.10.107.46 has been released.
Hello! Yes, it's true! Smart ringtone , really works fine. Buuuuut What about a landscape mode , after call's ended?? And we got some new problems.. with navigation panel.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
l1ghting23 posted on 2020/2/21 00:22 Hello! Yes, it's true! Smart ringtone , really works fine. Buuuuut
Hi l1ghting23, Is the problem of screen rotating after a call still appearing in WW-100.10.107.46?