starscream
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: QP1A.190711.005.WW_user_100.04.44.98_20191115
Frequency of Occurrence: every time
Rooted: No
APP Name: Phone (1.0.1.3_191022)

My 5Z updated to Android 10 late last week. Setup: I have two SIMs (Slot 1: Cricket [which is AT&T], Slot 2: International MVNO SIM) SIM card settings:
  • Voice call: Always ask
  • SMS messages: SIM1
  • Data service network: SIM2
  • Preferred Bluetooth call settings: SIM1
  • Dual SIM call forwarding is not on.
  • Dual SIM 4G is enabled.
Each SIM has it's on APN settings. I have a daily call into a google hangout that I make, so I created a "Daily Standup" contact that has a "Work" number of the google hangout dial in number, some commas, and then the passcode for the conference (e.g., 13475551234,,,,123456789012). In the phone app for Android 9, this would show up in my "Recents" as just "Daily Standup". In the phone app for Android 10, this now shows up as "13475551234,,,,123456789012". Even if I try to create a new contact from the number shown in the recents, it will always just revert back to showing the number, commas, and passcode. The call still works fine in Android 10, it's just the call log that doesn't render the same as it did in Android 9. All my contacts default to "Use preferred SIM"., but I've tried manually setting the "Default SIM" for the contact to a specific SIM, but that makes no difference. Is there some setting that's new in Android 10 that is causing this? Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/12/20 10:05 Hi starscream, Thanks for your feedback. Could you show us a short video of the problem? To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. You may share the video via PM or share it here. Thank you 🙂

Hi, my phone contacts is not showing while searching after the android 10 update. pls hlp.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
sudiptatheking posted on 2019/12/27 14:28 Hi, my phone contacts is not showing while searching after the android 10 update. pls hlp.
Hi sudiptatheking, We have checked with the relevant team about this, and we will provide you the information once we receive any news on this. Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
sudiptatheking posted on 2019/12/27 14:28 Hi, my phone contacts is not showing while searching after the android 10 update. pls hlp.
Hi sudiptatheking, Please check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thank you 🙂