mandipnathji
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 10
Frequency of Occurrence: recently after update to android 10
Rooted: No
APP Name:

after i updated my asus 5z to android 10, i noticed sometimes screen isn't responding to touch at bottom of the screen when i try to swipe up to open app drawer.
10 REPLIES 10

janak_virani
Star I
Yes it's true :@ same problem hear

safal
Star II
Yes !!! True af I've been using Nova Launcher with no docks. And I've placed icons at the bottom most of the screen, since I've been also using gestures so the icons are at the as bottom as possible in the screen and touch response at bottom of screen is very unresponsive, I've to try multiple times to activate it, also space bar, full stop have same issues. In Android 9 there was no such issues. These issues have occurred after Android 10

Anthonys
Star I
Safal posted on 2019/12/27 23:19 Yes !!! True af I've been using Nova Launcher with no docks. And I've placed icons at the bottom mos ...
Try using any other navigation gesture other than "swipe-up gesture navigation"(second one in the menu). also changing this increases the screen unlock speed issue (the black screen delay when unlocking)

safal
Star II
Anthonys_4 posted on 2019/12/30 14:28 Try using any other navigation gesture other than "swipe-up gesture navigation"(second one in the ...
I'm already using 2nd option gesture. Even in Android 9 I was using this type of gesture.

Anthonys
Star I
Safal posted on 2019/12/31 13:31 I'm already using 2nd option gesture. Even in Android 9 I was using this type of gesture.
touch issue is only present when you are using the second navigation option. i am sorry if my last reply wasn't clear.