desjarlu
Star I
Model: ZC551KL(Laser)
RAM: 2GB
Firmware/App Version: WW_32.40.106.114_20180928
Frequency of Occurrence: each time pairing with car
Rooted: No
App Name: bluetooth.android.com
Description: keep showing bluetooth.android.com has stopped after pairing for about 2 min. Ask me to stop the application. Try again opening bluetooh. Same problem since 2 month.

Last edited by desjarlu on 2019/3/16 13:18 From about 3 month, had problem with loosing pairing connection with my car. Keep connecting and disconnecting while driving. Done a factory reset of my phone. Now, it can connect anymore with my car. Tried rebooting in safe mode, same problem. Tried different app for fixing bluetooth problem. Did not work. Tried removing the battery optimisation from Bluetooth MIDI Service and Bluetooth Share. Still the same problem. Tried to clear data cache for the last 2 system bluetooth app mentionned and reboot. Still the same problem. Android version 7.1.1 Now, i was thinking of changing my zenfone for a newest product from Asus. But now, considering replacing my phone with another company. Cause i seen on google that you have many problem with bluetooth device. Can you tell me what to do now ?? Hope to get an answer cause i won't wait long before buying my self a samsung galaxy or a onePlus phone. Thanks Luc
3 REPLIES 3

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi desjarlu Sorry for our late reply Does this issue occur on car systems or also on other bluetooth devices such as headsets and speakers? Please show me your car bluetooth device (brand, model and version) There is error message pop on when you encounter this problem, please kindly show me your screenshot Please help to confirm, sorry for any inconvenience.

jan_zilka
Star I
Last edited by jan.zilka on 2019/12/27 17:12 same on my asus zenfone live. Damn bluetooth daemon.  Please own it and fix it. These "answers" are killing your products! Frustrating. btw I have reported this problem several times already loooooooooooong time ago and what happened was only late responses with these questions and no effect at all. Asus developers are not motivated to fix this issue.

jan_zilka
Star I
screenshots screenshots screenshots screenshots