Did you mean: 

New Notification: Screen will wakeup on lockscreen issue and Vibration Settings

APP Name:
Rooted: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Firmware/APP Version: Latest Patch
RAM: 4G
Model: ZE620KL

Hi there, It seems that this feature is working when the phone is charged, it only plays a notification tone when not charged. Can you guys kindly look into this? Thanks in advance!
4 REPLIES 4

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi richard.philip.enriquez, Have you turned on "new notifications"? (Settings > Display > New notifications) Could you tell us the app & version that does not show on the lock screen when not charging the phone? Please make sure to update to the latest firmware version WW-16.0615.1912.115. Thank you 🙂

Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/12/12 10:13 Hi richard.philip.enriquez, Have you turned on "new notifications"? (Settings > Display > New notif ...
Hi Jei Yes, new notifications is turned on. Usual apps like Facebook messenger and Google messenger which are in their latest update. I do have the latest firmware version.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
richard.philip.enriquez posted on 2019/12/26 10:34 Hi Jei Yes, new notifications is turned on.
Hi richard.philip.enriquez, Is the result different between these two behaviors? 1) Let the phone sleep automatically, then receive notifications. 2) Manually turn off the screen with power key, then receive notifications Thank you 🙂

Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/12/27 14:40 Hi richard.philip.enriquez, Is the result different between these two behaviors?
Hi Jei, yes, it's the same