outlook2013
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: android Q
Frequency of Occurrence: always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

in my house I have 2 separate wifi ssid (2.4 and 5 ghz). If I save (in my zenfone 5z with android q) only the 5ghz network, when I go back home the phone doesn't connect automatically to wifi. It connects manually or if I put the phone in airplane mode on/off. If I save only the 2.4 ghz network, I don't have any trouble. I've already changed wifi channel on my router, but it doesn't work
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi outlook2013, Could you show us the WiFi info of the two WiFis? Settings > Network & internet > Wi-Fi > Tap the WiFi connected to show network details > screenshot this page When it doesn't connect automatically, is WiFi turned on? Thank you 🙂

ihashemi75
Star I
Last edited by ihashemi75 on 2019/12/18 01:01 I am with T mobile and they are offering 5G network in my area. Is Zenfone6 capable with 5G?

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
ihashemi75 posted on 2019/12/18 12:58 I am with T mobile and they are offering 5G network in my area. Is Zenfone6 capable with 5G?
Hi ihashemi75, For ZenFone 6 inquiries, please visit: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/categories/zenfone6