Zsolt
Star III
APP Name: Bug reporter
Rooted: No
Frequency of Occurrence: quite often
Firmware/APP Version: Pie
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G

Last edited by hzsolt87 on 2019/12/25 10:19 Hi! I have few problem with this new pie. 1. Bug reporter runs 12 hours ago and shows no changes. It has been repeatedly since update. 2. Autostart manager It is not functioning properly. The games start running continuously in the background after getting a notification. 3. It takes more than 20 minutes to restart the phone until it is fully up and running. (Only if it was off. There is no problem with a simple restart) 4. When using pro dock or mobile desktop dock the keyboard hotkeys working when key mapper is active for example if I push ctrl + space button my keyboard language are changing continuously and this combination is used quite often. Same problem triggers different hotkey functions like print screen etc... It's terrifying when you're in a fast action combat situation and taking pictures instead of jumping. That's NOT all but these are terribly disturbing problems.
6 REPLIES 6

Zsolt
Star III
Still running... Lol but this is normal?

Koudmaker
Rising Star I
I think you should reflash the rom clean because i don't have any bugs at all. The only one is the automanager to change my power to saving with the time schedule but that is not a big deal for me.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi hzsolt87, 1. Please make sure to remove the log tool we have given you previously. 2. Could you tell us which gaming app has this problem? Did you allow auto-start on this app? 3. Do you mean it takes 20 mins to boot the phone when it was previously off? 4. We will check this problem. Thank you 🙂

Zsolt
Star III
Last edited by hzsolt87 on 2019/12/25 10:12
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/12/23 09:33 Hi hzsolt87, 1. Please make sure to remove the log tool we have given you previously.
Hi Jei 1. Please make sure to remove the log tool we have given you previously. It has been removed right after we found the solution for fps counter. 2. Could you tell us which gaming app has this problem? Did you allow auto-start on this app? War Robots mostly but i got noty from COD mobile, Hot weels - infinity loop and Grid - autosport too. There are only a few system application which has autostart enabled. (because they can't be turned off) 3. Do you mean it takes 20 mins to boot the phone when it was previously off? Yes. i mean literally it takes 20-25 min a restart even if i do simple restart not turning off. (I removed all the applications I not or rarely use to avoid collisions. no success) If we could check the boot log that would be really useful. 4. We will check this problem. Thank you very much! I updated it to the latest version but the problems are still exists. Do you have any idea that why the screen will not return horizontally for example right now after using ZenTalk while I'm using pro dock? Thank you in advance!