Did you mean: 

Microphone does not work

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 9
Frequency of Occurrence: Neverending
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Help! My microphone does not work when used for video recording or for calling. BUT, when on a regular call, if I were to put it on speaker then the mic would work without a hitch. The same goes with video calls, the microphone would always work on both video calls using any and all apps, as well as regular/wifi phone calls only when put on speaker. I have tested the SMMI test and both the boardmic and boardmic2 tests have failed. It also seems as if when playing a video, the sound comes out of both the speaker and the receiver, even though I am not in outdoor mode. And when I do put it on outdoor mode, it only comes out of the receiver and not the speaker, don't know if outdoor mode is supposed to do that but just a little extra info. It all started when my phone randomly shut off without warning and would not start, I would turn it on and then as soon as it got to the home screen there would be a notification saying Asus launcher stopped working, restart? And then immediately it would turn off by itself. I tried to do a factory reset through the initial start menu (I don't know what it's actually called, it's the one with the option for safe mode) to be able to turn the phone on. It seems like a software issue. please help.
1 REPLY 1

Saya juga kejadian seperti ini gan 😞