TJ_NC
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Description: Drivers disappearing from Device Manager
Model: UX360CA Signature Edition
Frequency of Occurrence: Sometimes
Reset OS: Yes

I have a zenbook flip UX360CA Signature Edition. Lately, very weird issues appeared. Touchscreen, touchpad and camera, all stopped working randomly. When I say stop working, I mean they completely disappeared from Device Manager so I can't even reinstall or update drivers because it looks like the devices are not even connected (I can only see them if I enable hidden devices). The weird thing is that sometimes they come back to live (mostly after the restart and playing around in BIOS) but then they go away again which tells me it's not actually a hardware issue. I put on a fresh version of windows 10 1909 and it didn't help. Checking for Hardware changes in the Device Manager also doesn't fix anything. I usually find driver issues really easy to fix within the device manager but this is something else. I would really appreciate any device you would have for me. Thanks in advance.
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
tick show hidden device in device manager action menu

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello TJ_NC, Have you tried to update BIOS? https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ASUS-ZenBook-Flip-UX360CA/HelpDesk_Download/ Thank you.