Did you mean: 

ZS570KL Z016D not working with android auto

Model: ZS570KL(Deluxe)
RAM: 6GB
Firmware/App Version: Android 8
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
App Name: Android auto
Description: I've tried to use my Asus zenfone 3 deluxe ZS570KL y my car radio Sony Xav AX3000, which is compatible with android auto, and it doesn't activate well. The app doesn't launch in the phone, because it says that the car should go on parking in order to launch, but the car is parked with hand brake.. (not in movement,)

Last edited by italoschiappacasse on 2019/12/13 10:21
2 REPLIES 2

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi italoschiappacasse Good day, When does this problem start to happen? After the firmware update? Could you please show me your Android Auto app and car's device system version? Also kindly provide us this error screenshot when you encounter this problem. Thank you

Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/12/18 02:29 Hi italoschiappacasse Good day,
Hello Selena, I've tried to use another smartphone with the system and I receive the same message. As this message is related with the handbrake, I will take the car to the mechanical workshop because I have the idea that might be a problem with the wiring connection of the radio. If the problem persists after this check, I will send the information you ask me. Thanks a lot from advance for your help. Regards, Italo S.