onaj_igor
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Description: Touchpad issue
Model: ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes

I purchase this laptop two weeks ago. From the start there was problem with touchpad. Touchpad is unresponsive and skips alot which was very frustrating. I tried installing all the drivers, new ones, old ones but nothing helped. I contacted ASUS customer service and they also suggested all this things but in the end they told me to send laptop to the service. So I took my laptop and hand it over to the store where i bought it. Four days passed and they call me to tell me that they sent my laptop to the service centar and they couldn't repair the problem so I got new laptop - same model as the old one (ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA). Yea, same story with this one. I am very dissapointed because this is second laptop with this problem. I have all the newest drivers installed and the problem is still here. If anybody have some solution please help me. Thanks
57 REPLIES 57

pkuhlmann1851
Star I
Hey, i´ve got the same problem with my touchpad on my asus zenbook flip 14 um462ad. the mouse flips by moving around... the latest touchpad driver ist installed. i will try to install the bios update, hope it will fix the problem...

jbenitmo
Star II
I still have the problem ... four months already. I am quite sure that there is no solution. I recommend that you return the seller if you are still on time. If not, the only way to start a claim.

gabe_kangkan
Star I
I am/was planning to buy Zenbook flip um462. Is the touchpad problem solved? Kindly reply.

gabe_kangkan
Star I
jbenitmo posted on 2019/12/18 00:17 I still have the problem ... four months already. I am quite sure that there is no solution.
Hey there! Is the touchpad issue solved in the Zenbook flip 14 UM462DA?

gabe_kangkan
Star I
RAJU2529 posted on 2019/9/15 17:36 same issues are happened in safe mode also. send pm
Hi there! Is the touchpad issue solved in the Zenbook flip um462da?