Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted:
APP Name:
Screenshot:

Photo no clear blur
14 REPLIES 14

akshayw724
Star I
My mobail back camera not open and click on camera device is please reboot and try again say that

akshayw724
Star I
My mobail back camera problem camera launch faild please reboot device and try again say that

Minha câmera não está funcionando por causa. Do sistema

celine04
Star I
God bless Dr Gikuyu for his miraculous work towards my life, I was diagnosed of HEPATITIS DISEASE since 2015 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HEPATITIS out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HEPATITIS i saw a comment about Dr Gikuyu, how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I decided and I contacted him and he guided all through the stage. I  asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 3-4 days. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 2-3 weeks later i was cured from HEPATITIS SICKNESS I recommended you all with such problems to kindly contact Dr Gikuyu via Email: dr.gikuyusolutionhome@gmail.com dr.gikuyusolutionhome@yahoo.com once again i say thank you to Dr Gikuyu.Get cured from the following Virus/Diseases by Dr Gikuyu herbal medicine today...Cancer Cure Diabetes Cure Ringing Ear Herpes Cure Warts Cure HPV Cure HIV CureGet Your Ex Lovers Back Pregnancy HerbSProstate Enlargement Hepatitis Ebola and lot more by Dr Gikuyu herbal medicine...

umutavci03
Star I
Please help me my camera showing black screen. I cant use my camera. I really need help Asus please help me