betobragaf
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: PPR1.120610.009.WW_Phone-16.0200.1907.501.201-20190801
Frequency of Occurrence: Everyday
Rooted: No
APP Name: Not applicable

Last edited by betobragaf on 2019/12/2 11:22 Hi, I have been experiencing my asus Zenphone 5 selfie battery life over the day getting worst day after day. A few months ago I was very happy while it lasted a whole day under normal use and sometime even half another. This is the screenshot from today, I barely used my cellphone. Screen usage is very only 2% but battery reduced to less then half either way. Where is the energy going to ???? Hotspot is off, gesture is off. Battery set to balanced Any clues on how to fix or at least diagnose ?
15 REPLIES 15

Victortunes
Star I
When we get an answer of Asus ???, we have paid our phone we need get respect of you and your help.I think you have a big problem with the latest update about the battery. And please stop ignore this problem and make action WITH USERS NOT AGAINST. Thanks you and have a nice day.

betobragaf
Star I
Test completed. All the way to 50% in one night of sleep Any clues ?

betobragaf
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/12/2 21:53 Hi betobragaf, Please make sure to update to the latest firmware version WW-16.0610.1911.89 (CPU:63 ...
Sorry answered without quoting Coild you check above, when available?

betobragaf
Star I
maigeruelgumi posted on 2019/12/3 23:28 Dont bother asking down grade your phone
How can I do this ? I will try to follow their instructions, but in case issue is not solved......it started suddenly indeed

Omid
Star II
have a similar problem too https://www.asus.com/zentalk/ww/thread-296187-1-1.html still waiting for fix i dont want downgrade this is like microsoft say cuse windows 10 hve more update we telling our customer to downgrade to windows vista or 7{:3_60:}