onaj_igor
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Description: Touchpad issue
Model: ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes

I purchase this laptop two weeks ago. From the start there was problem with touchpad. Touchpad is unresponsive and skips alot which was very frustrating. I tried installing all the drivers, new ones, old ones but nothing helped. I contacted ASUS customer service and they also suggested all this things but in the end they told me to send laptop to the service. So I took my laptop and hand it over to the store where i bought it. Four days passed and they call me to tell me that they sent my laptop to the service centar and they couldn't repair the problem so I got new laptop - same model as the old one (ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA). Yea, same story with this one. I am very dissapointed because this is second laptop with this problem. I have all the newest drivers installed and the problem is still here. If anybody have some solution please help me. Thanks
57 REPLIES 57

jakobbroe
Star I
patriciaoliveira1174 posted on 2019/12/9 01:31 I recently bought a unit and had the same problem...it was very disapointing... but after a BIOS upd ...
Thank you for that suggestion. I will try to update my bios now and hopefully it will fix the problem

patriciaoliveira1174 posted on 2019/12/9 01:31 I recently bought a unit and had the same problem...it was very disapointing... but after a BIOS upd ...
It was just for a few hours...it's doing the same right now. Is Asus doing something about this big problem?

jakobbroe posted on 2019/12/9 16:45 Thank you for that suggestion. I will try to update my bios now and hopefully it will fix the prob ...
Unfortunately it was good just for a few hours...the problem is still here. Is Asus doing something about it?

jakobbroe
Star I
patriciaoliveira1174 posted on 2019/12/10 23:46 Unfortunately it was good just for a few hours...the problem is still here. Is Asus doing somethin ...
Hopefully, but I think it's a hardware problem

Today I went to the store and changed the Asus for a Lenovo. ASUS should be ashamed of this. Asus did not make a statement or collected the equipments with the problem. This is a big no for any product of Asus from my side