uduvdesai
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 10
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Netflix

Hello Asus team, Netflix came with hd support on Zenfone 5z on Android pie but as soon as phone updated to Android 10, hd support is not there. Can you please help. Thanks, Urvin Desai.
11 REPLIES 11

williamseppelfe
Star II
Same problem here, the same thing happenend when they updated from Android 8 to Android 9

khanquerer5pg
Star II
This isn't upgrade but downgrade as all good apps from zenimoji to pagemarker to AI charging etc removed plus above non hd content! 

williamseppelfe
Star II
khanquerer5pg posted on 2019/12/9 09:50 This isn't upgrade but downgrade as all good apps from zenimoji to pagemarker to AI charging etc rem ...
True!! How can we downgrade back to android 9? i know that for beta testers was an option, but they said that we can't downgrade from the oficial firmware...

williamseppelfe
Star II
khanquerer5pg posted on 2019/12/9 09:50 This isn't upgrade but downgrade as all good apps from zenimoji to pagemarker to AI charging etc rem ...
Yeah, and i asked for support and they said we can't return to android 9, since there is no official downgrade from the android 10 to android 9, except the one from Beta.....