onaj_igor
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Description: Touchpad issue
Model: ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes

I purchase this laptop two weeks ago. From the start there was problem with touchpad. Touchpad is unresponsive and skips alot which was very frustrating. I tried installing all the drivers, new ones, old ones but nothing helped. I contacted ASUS customer service and they also suggested all this things but in the end they told me to send laptop to the service. So I took my laptop and hand it over to the store where i bought it. Four days passed and they call me to tell me that they sent my laptop to the service centar and they couldn't repair the problem so I got new laptop - same model as the old one (ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA). Yea, same story with this one. I am very dissapointed because this is second laptop with this problem. I have all the newest drivers installed and the problem is still here. If anybody have some solution please help me. Thanks
57 REPLIES 57

duboissonny posted on 2019/11/20 23:07 My touchpad driver's version is v 12.0.0.24
How to change it from current windows driver to this version? I have download from asus.com. And then dont know how to do. Could someone helped me? Thanks

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
harli.galaxytab posted on 2019/11/27 08:50 How to change it from current windows driver to this version? I have download from asus.com.
my laptop has precision touchpad driver v 12.0.0.27 and installed uisng device manager

duboissonny
Star I
RAJU2529 posted on 2019/11/27 17:32 my laptop has precision touchpad driver v 12.0.0.27 and installed uisng device manager
I can't find the driver version 12.0.0.27 anywhere. It's not under device manager nor the asus website...

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
duboissonny posted on 2019/11/29 13:46 I can't find the driver version 12.0.0.27 anywhere. It's not under device manager nor the asus web ...
I will share the links very soon

I recently bought a unit and had the same problem...it was very disapointing... but after a BIOS update the trackpad problem has gone (hope that for good).