Did you mean: 

Sim Not Allowed Error

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: PPR1.180610.009.WW_Phone-16.0615.1910.112-0
Frequency of Occurrence: Everyday
Rooted: No
APP Name: Telephony Service
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201911/30/052155lsrq733vc5ls2clv.png

Good day, I encounter this problem everyday in the afternoon. The phone works fine when I insert a SMART Buddy card but it shows that error when I insert my TM card. Please help. My transactions is in my TM Sim card.
6 REPLIES 6

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi wilbertkira258, We would suggest that you try: (1.) Settings > Network & internet > SIM card> Disable and enable the SIM card (2.) Settings> Network & internet > Mobile network > Preferred network type> choose "2G/3G/4G" again. (3.) Power off your phone > reinsert sim card > turn on the phone (4.) Turn on airplane mode > wait for 3 seconds > then turn it off. (5.) Try using another sim card by a different operator (6.) Try resetting the network settings: Settings > System > Reset options > Reset WiFi, mobile & Bluetooth) If this problem still appears, what we would advise is that you have the unit sent in for an assessment and servicing where necessary. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. The link below will help in finding your local service center: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ Please check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi wilbertkira258, Since you mentioned this problem appears on your TM Sim card, does it appear when you insert the SIM into SIM 1 or SIM 2? Or both? Does the problem with TM Sim card appear when the SMART Buddy card isn't inserted? Thank you 🙂

Sidd
Star I
I have been facing this issue from last 2 months and have been calling, Mailing, Tweeting Asus but its of no use. Never expected such a poor service from a Flagship phone company. My 8 years old Xiaomi phone which I am using as a Backup is working perfectly fine. Even Asus service center is not aware about the solution to this issue as ASUS is taking its customer for granted.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
sidd911 posted on 2019/12/4 00:28 I have been facing this issue from last 2 months and have been calling, Mailing, Tweeting Asus but i ...
Hi sidd911, Please check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thank you 🙂