Did you mean: 

about android 9

ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: android 9 beta
Frequency of Occurrence: often
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hello. I'm interested in when the final version of Android 9 is released. I have a beta version installed. I am pleased with her in principle, but there are several unpleasant moments that I want to be fixed in the final version. After talking through messengers, such as WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, the spoken speaker stops working for me, I have to restart the phone. Also, the Asus interface crashes periodically. Otherwise, everything works fine. I'm interested in when we get the final version of the firmware? If you do not plan to finalize the ninth version of Android, then I don’t understand why did you even start doing it? This is wasted time, money. On the disappointment of customers, I generally keep quiet. I recently bought zenfone 4 and already regret it. It would be better to take some Xiaomi, there are no problems with support. Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi nikolajcherkaj, When you use WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, do you speak with the receiver or do you enable speaker mode? By "the spoken speaker stops working", could you confirm whether you mean you can't hear any sound when you enable speaker? Or others cannot hear you in when in speaker mode? Where in the interface does it crash? Does it appear after any specific actions? Thank you 🙂

Hello. During the conversation, everything works fine. spoken (Top speaker) is working. It happens in any situation. If I use the speakerphone, even when I’m talking through the connected headset. The speaker stops working immediately after the call ends. I have to restart the phone to fix it. An interface crash periodically appears when I am on the main screen. There writes in the Asus interface a failure has occurred again and the OK button. I press "ok" and the interface reboots and everything works fine. Thanks.

Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/12/3 09:34 Hi nikolajcherkaj, When you use WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, do you speak with the receiver or do you ...
Hello. During the conversation, everything works fine. spoken (Top speaker) is working. It happens in any situation. If I use the speakerphone, even when I’m talking through the connected headset. The speaker stops working immediately after the call ends. I have to restart the phone to fix it. An interface crash periodically appears when I am on the main screen. There writes in the Asus interface a failure has occurred again and the OK button. I press "ok" and the interface reboots and everything works fine. Thanks.