Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark Mode - Asus Apps

Model: ZA550KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/App Version: Themes v1.8.0.49_190312
Rooted:
App Name: Themes

What a waste, if the theme app is only for a show. Only few asus apps are changed into dark mode. The example is the Settings, only the first page of Settings is on dark mode and the rest of them are not. This is applied some of the Asus Apps. I know there some Asus Apps have their own Settings to turn it to dark mode and that apps I was talking about that can changed by the Asus Theme App and some are not. Other topics that I wanted to post but I insert it here: Please update our google apps into newer version that can also change into dark mode. I know that dark mode is only for higher version than Android 8.0 but some phones can change it even its Android 8.0.
7 REPLIES 7

Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/11/7 17:20 Hi Mochizo, Have you tried other themes?
Hi As you can see my list of My Themes, there are 3 themes that I already tried and my favorite is this Carbon Fiber & Leather Theme. Then I reported this because the theme that I liked is the same as the rest of the Themes that listed on the Theme App. On tags at Theme App says Dark Theme, but it only applied as wallpaper, icons, and 1st UI Pages on other apps (ex. Settings). PS I don't know if you are joking around asking simple and logically can see what I wanted to say here but I think you just replied to act this ASUS ZenTalk is working but actually not and not solving any Asus User problem. Did you guys have an actual phone holding and tried to see what's I wanted to do here? I read many threads here on ASUS ZenTalk but I always see was not solved problem and some are Asus User was accepting the fact that their phone was not Asus Priority (mostly on budget phones like mine).

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/11/29 16:04
Mochizo posted on 2019/11/7 22:03 Hi As you can see my list of My Themes, there are 3 themes that I already tried and my favorite is ...
Hi Mochizo, Thanks for your reply. For the problem of only the first page of settings has the themes applied, if you would like to remain in Android Oreo, please help us update to the latest firmware version WW-15.01.1911.130 and check if the problem is still appearing. Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Mochizo posted on 2019/11/7 22:03 Hi As you can see my list of My Themes, there are 3 themes that I already tried and my favorite is ...
Hi Mochizo, Dark mode is supported in Android Pie. If you would like to use dark mode, you may download Android Pie from our website: https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Live-L1/HelpDesk_BIOS/ Please find firmware name "[8917/8937 P] WW-16.07.1907.408". Please note that this is the Android 9 (Pie) Beta version, so the user experience will be different from Android 8 (Oreo). If you are used to and prefer using Android 8 (Oreo), we recommend that you continue with the Android 8 (Oreo) version. Thank you and have a nice day 🙂