Redlith
Star III
Model: ZS620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 162.111
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by redlithxeon on 2019/11/28 06:54 Good day admins, does support in Android pie is continous like security updates,bug fixing and improvements after android10 launch officially? because there are some sort of issues didn't address well in latest firmware for Pie. have a look down there 👇 1. Incorrect margin/alignment of notifications on Landscape. 2. offset display when font is set to "small" in audiowizard while in headphone. 3. some words or string has additional spaces. 4. not seamless bandwidth transition.. example from 2g/3g/4g internet connection then switching to 2g/3g(3g and 2g) or any lower band.. internet connectivity disconnects for about 5-10 seconds..which affects my gaming experience. on my experience before 162.111 firmware, this problem was not present.. otherwise bandwidth transition is seamless. Thanks for your soonest response.
19 REPLIES 19

Redlith
Star III
LibraHammer posted on 2019/11/28 10:12 The text of your font seems to be the reason for the large spacing. I just checked my dev options an ...
not font. main problem is on display size and font size under settings.. already done that troubleshoot before i post this problem maybe on 162.98 firmware when I've found this problem ... since this feature was added on our phone, it is intended to work properly with other configurations dont they? anyway there's a warning too when changing display size that some app scaling might display incorrectly..but i believe that there is a way to patch this issues. main purpose of this thread(as to its title) if there is continous support on Android pie because android 10 officially rolled out on 5Z variants

Redlith
Star III
Last edited by redlithxeon on 2019/11/28 17:32
rockingsahil.120 posted on 2019/11/28 10:17 That notification comes down from which side you slide, right middle or left.... Its for convinience ...
i notice that specially for one hand operations see first screenshot for your reference on the problem.

safal
Star II
LibraHammer posted on 2019/11/28 12:25 There are apps on the play store that can add fonts or you can look up android fonts and install t ...
Thanks a lot 🙏 I got it now

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi redlithxeon, The feedbacks we've received in Android Pie are improved or continuously under investigation in Android 10. Users would not have to worry :) 1. Have you updated to the latest version Android Q WW-100.04.44.98? Is the first problem of the notification panel still appearing and showing like this picture? If yes, please help us provide a screenshot of this problem in version WW-100.04.44.98. Please also help us provide your display size and system navigation settings. 2. This problem of AudioWizard DTS settings when display size is small has been improved in Android Q version WW-100.04.44.98.Please check if the problem is still appearing in version WW-100.04.44.98. 3. Could you tell us the font style of your phone? Did you download a custom font style? 4. Did you switch the mobile network from 2G/3G/4G to 2G/3G manually? Could you provide us with your carrier name? What gaming app does the problem appear in? Please help us provide the app name and version. Is there a short video that can show this problem? To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you 🙂

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/11/29 09:15 Hi redlithxeon, The feedbacks we've received in Android Pie are improved or continuously under inve ...
Not recived android 10 update checked it for several times frm the day it is launched its been 2 days now m on latest version of android pie .111 plz help me I cn understand about OTA as it may take sometime to reach users but where is manual link on asus website?? Cant even get full firmware link so plz help ms to update thats strange people are updating frm telegram groups but asus webpage doesnt have firmware link and also no system update is seen after checking😔