This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery consuming

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: PPR1.180610.009.ww_user_90.11.162.111_20191008release-keys
Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
Rooted: No
APP Name: Operational system
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201911/19/112753i4b1mds7su4nwvn0.jpg

I would like to inform that my battery becomes to be consumed very fast after system version upgrade. Please let me know why and the reason for that ... Thank you for the attention and valuable comments. Leandro Cardoso
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi leandro.cardoso.2603, Do you feel like the battery drains while using the phone or in stand by without using it? If while using the phone, does battery drain while using any specific apps? Please tell me the app and the battery variation while using it for a certain time (e.g. 1 hr). If you feel like the battery drains during using specific apps, we would suggest you test how much the app drains after using it for a certain time. You can clear all the background apps, and check how much battery is consumed from 100% after using the app for a certain time (e.g. 30 mins or 1 hour.) Please show us a screenshot of the battery usage after testing. Settings > Battery > Tap on battery icon to access "Battery usage". If there are battery drain issues in sleep mode, please follow the steps below and show us the screenshots. 1) Charge the phone to 100% before going to bed > remove the charger > Clear all apps in recent app list > turn off screen > the next morning before using the phone, please screenshot the two pages: a) Settings > Battery b) Settings > Battery > ""Advanced battery usage"" (tap the battery icon to access) 2) Tell us the battery variation: for example 23:00 (100%) > 08:00 (90%) Thank you 🙂