ria_maddy05
Star I
Model: ZC600KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: PPR1.180610.009.WW_Phone-16.0610.1911.89-0
Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hi! I have 2 issues. 1. After the last 2 system updates I've been having problems with the volume. I can barely hear the notifications even though the volume is at maximum for everything. Even the music and videos function at a lower volume than they should. The outdoor mode feature used to work properly (the sound was super loud and I loved it!), but now now it's just like the normal mode at medium to minimum level. It is so frustrating. I loved the outdoor mode feature, when it was working as it should. Now it's pretty useless. My friend told me to try a factory reset, and I've been thinking about doing it. But I also wanted to ask for your advise first. 2. Will my Google Keep Notes will be backed-up if I reset the phone to factory settings? Or is there any way to back them at all? Please help me. Thank you
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ria.maddy05, Could you show us a screenshot of the notification/media sound settings that you feel the volume is too low? For music volume too low, what app are you using? Does it appear in every app? For Google keep notes, you can log in to your Google account and "turn on sync" to make sure all your changes are saved. Thank you 🙂